Enerdrive was founded in 2004.
The company is located in the Technopark Zurich, Switzerland.
Our expertise is in the areas
• Software development for power electronics converters
(motor/generator control, grid coupling, process control, communication)
• Control design and system simulation
• Consulting and engineering for controlled drives and energy conversion
systems (wind, photovoltaic, microgrid systems, industry applications)
• Power quality solutions, active filtering
We can offer more than 20 years of experience in control technology and
design of converter electronics and software.
The range of industrial applications includes:
• Wind turbines with doubly fed and synchronous generators
• Cableway drives
• Photovoltaic converters
• Ship propulsion systems
• Active filters
• High power electronic power supplies (EPS)
We cooperate with reliable and experienced partners for control electronics
development, marketing, hardware design, project management and high
performance hardware-in-the-loop simulation and testing.