Energy Conversion - Drive Control
Copyright © 2014-2021 Enerdrive GmbH Switzerland
ISUVOC control platform
The ISUVOC platform is an industrial controller for 2-quadrant inverters with digital and analog I/Os and electrical / fiber optical interface for IGBT control.
A Texas Instruments DSP provides the computation power needed for active filter, static power supply and microgrid applications. A standard industrial fieldbus interface allows for flexible process control intergration.
The PowerPanel MMI provides the necessary tools for commissioning, fast transient recording, data display and remote diagnosis via World Wide Web.
ISUVOC control software
The ISUVOC firmware package unifies multiple
functionalities in one product:
• Active filter (AF) applications
- 3-phase 3-wire and 4-wire
- frequency selective up to 31st harmonic
- phase balancing
- open loop and closed loop AF
- flicker compensation
- curent or voltage based AF
- Voltage or active/reactive power control
• Island grid voltage control
- as static power supply for test benches, e.g. for transformer testing
- for microgrid applications with or without inverter parallel operation
- for PV or battery based storage systems
- with current/voltage harmonic injection or compensation
• A great variety of power ratings and switching frequencies