Enerdrive was founded in 2004.
The company is located in the Technopark Zurich, Switzerland.
Our expertise is in the areas
• Software development for power electronics converters
(motor/generator control, grid coupling, process control, communication)
• Control design and system simulation, including Hardware-in-the-Loop
• Consulting and engineering for controlled drives and energy conversion
systems (wind, photovoltaic, microgrid systems, industry applications)
• Power quality solutions, active filtering
• Static power supplies
• Hardware design of power units and power electronic converters, including
thermal, loss and EMC optimization
• Support of certification procedures of grid connected converters
We can offer more than 20 years of experience in control technology and design
of converter electronics and software.
The range of industrial applications includes:
• Wind turbines with doubly fed and synchronous generators
• Cableway drives
• Photovoltaic converters
• Ship propulsion systems
• Active filters
• High power electronic power supplies (EPS)
We cooperate with reliable and experienced partners for control electronics
development, marketing, hardware design, project management and high
performance hardware-in-the-loop simulation and testing.